+27 11 530 5339
+27 11 530 6339
Send an email
Nick is a partner at Webber Wentzel's Dispute Resolution Practice. He obtained his BComm and LLB degrees from University of the Witwatersrand.
- BComm and LLB degrees (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Acting for Anglo American South Africa Limited in its defence of test case litigation brought against it by former Gold Mine Workers who contend that they have contracted silicosis as a result of exposure to silica dust during the course of their employment working under ground at various gold mines.
- Acting for the plaintiff in a significant International Partnership Dispute with his former partner.
- Acting for Armscor in its defence of a ZAR650 million claim by Gobodo Incorporated.
Membership in professional societies:
- Recommended by The Legal 500: Europe, Middle East & Africa 2013
- Named a leading lawyer in the field of Dispute Resolution by Chambers Global 2009-2013
- Listed by Legal Experts EMEA 2012 - 2013 as an expert in his field.
- Endorsed in the field of Dispute Resolution by PLC Which Lawyer? 2008-2012
- Received a Certificate of Commendation from the World Bank/International Finance Corporation.
Areas of expertise:
- Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Cape Law Society
- Group actions/mass tort litigation
- Engineering and construction
- Contractual disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Product liability
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Cross-Border and Multi-national disputes