Nick Alp is a Partner in the Dispute Resolution Practice at Webber Wentzel.
He obtained his BComm and LLB degrees from University of the Witwatersrand.
Areas of expertise
- Group actions/mass tort litigation
- Engineering and construction
- Contractual disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Product liability
- Arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Cross-Border and Multi-national disputes
- Chambers Global 2013 - 2017 as a ranked lawyer (Dispute Resolution).
- Best Lawyer 2015 - 2016 (Arbitration and Mediation).
- Legal 500 2014 - 2015 as a recommended lawyer (Dispute Resolution).
- Who's Who Legal 2015 as a leading lawyer (Litigation).
- Legal 500 2017 as a legal expert (Dispute Resolution).