Chambers Global recently released its 2023 rankings of the best legal practitioners and law firms in over 200 jurisdictions worldwide. Highlights of the rankings for Webber Wentzel are set out below:
"The rankings reflect the firm's continued reputation for excellence and commitment as South Africa's leading and most trusted law firm" Christo Els, Webber Wentzel senior partner and chair.
Below are a few comments from Chambers Global, taken from the firm's clients, and peers:
- The firm is able to navigate complex commercial matters to the benefit of clients, adopting a multidisciplinary approach in advancing clients' interests, and is always responsive to their needs.
- The Webber Wentzel team provides sensible and practical advice that takes account of legal complexities and commercial realities.
- Webber Wentzel has an extensive network of legal practitioners and has, at all times, delivered efficient legal services of a very high standard to our company. The work provided is of excellent quality and is provided on time.
- The level of expertise is exceptional and the partners we deal with have a very thorough knowledge of the areas of law.
- The team has a very good understanding of the commercial background of the cases and provides very helpful advice for finding commercial solutions.
- Webber Wentzel houses an experienced team that attends to matters timeously.
- The team always has a good understanding of how the legal position interacts with the business and strategic implications.
- The lawyers at Webber Wentzel understand our commercial requirements and goals, and address these in all their advice and in their approach to the issues arising, while adhering to legal requirements.
The full Chambers Global 2023 rankings can be viewed here.