We have co-ordinated many property development projects, from inception to completion, both in South Africa and in other African countries.
We offer our clients on-going support throughout the process which includes:
- assisting with the preparation of a feasibility study and determining the likely costs to be incurred (regarding both professional and any improvement costs) as well as ascertaining likely sales to be achieved,
- appointing professionals and consultants to the scheme, liaising with them and coordinating their various inputs;
- assisting with convening and co-chairing of all meetings and preparing all notices and related documents for tenant meetings;
- drafting and amending body corporate rules, opening sectional title registers and liaising with managing agents;
- liaising with or assisting professionals in their dealings with authorities, including advice related to approvals, registrations of sub-divisions, and compliance with conditions of approval;
- advising on objections and comments and development rights;
- drafting agreements of sale and related addenda and co-ordinating individual sales;
- liaising with various banks and expediting the granting and processing of transfers and bonds to end purchasers; and
- providing regular progress and update reports.