We advise Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) sector clients on a number of regulatory related matters.
Our experience includes:
- advising on advertising regulation;
- advising on content licensing;
- advising on music protection and the use of musical works;
- assisting with license applications and transfers and spectrum applications;
- assisting with broadcasting licenses, applications for licenses, license renewals, amendments and transfers;
- assisting with complaints against broadcasting licensees;
- advising on compliance with the Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act (RICA); and
- engaging with key regulators like the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa, the Films and Publications Board, the Advertising Standards Authority and the Press Council and the Broadcasting Complaints Commission of South Africa.