We advise national and international retailers on all aspects of retail regulation.
Our experience includes advising on the regulation of:
- foodstuffs, including import/export permits and certificates of acceptability;
- liquor, including wholesale and retail liquor licences, on-premises and off-premises consumption licences;
- advertising and signage approvals;
- the environment, including atmospheric emissions licences, environmental authorisations, waste licences, and permits for the transportation of abnormal loads;
- land and buildings, including building plan approvals, land use approvals and heritage approvals;
- petroleum products, including site and retail licences;
- hazardous substances;
- tobacco products; and
- dangerous sporting goods.