A distressed business needs quick and expert restructuring support. We assist companies facing financial problems by providing a broad number of restructuring solutions designed to build a platform for swift recovery and sustained success.
We work with distressed businesses by assisting them with all restructuring-related matters. Our expertise includes:
- advising on all aspects of formal restructuring procedures such as business rescue, liquidations and schemes of compromise;
- advising on contingency planning;
- advising on standstill and forbearance arrangements;
- providing assistance with formulating innovative work-out strategies including advising on the capital structure and participants;
- advising on debt restructuring eg general structuring, debt refinancing, debt extensions and covenant resets, as well as debt for equity swaps including multi-tier debt transactions, security package diligence procedures and design and inter- and intra-class intercreditor arrangements;
- advising on public and private equity capital raising and restructuring;
- advising on distressed merger and acquisition-related deals;
- advising on capital recovery and enforcement procedures; and
- advising on directors’ duties during periods of financial distress and restructurings.